Monday, August 8, 2016

Review - A Case of Identity

Original Title: A Case of Identity
Series: The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, #3
Author: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Published: 1891

It's a great case, it has all the ingredients that make a Sherlock Holmes story, and I love how, when the client comes to 221 Baker Street, her case sounds so strange and so complex, and then Holmes reveals the solution as something so simple... You just wonder "how does he do it?", and the truth is that his deductions make me try to do the same; I start watching closely around me trying to see everything Sherlock would see, because, as he says, it is necessary to pay attention to the details, those are the ones that give away most of the information.

As I always say, with Sherlock Holmes, it is never time wasted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment